These agencies offer support and information for pregnant and parenting women and their partners, without referring for or performing abortions. List updated December 2022. Call ahead to confirm office hours.
Another source for information: the Diocese of Manchester’s web page listing agencies that provide support for pregnant and parenting moms in New Hampshire. That list, at least updated through 2021, is also available in downloadable PDF format.
- Bedford (Greater Manchester) 603-668-3443
- Derry 603-434-3000
- Dover (Seacoast) 603-436-5558
- TOLL-FREE for all Birthright locations: 1-800-550-4900
“Birthright has been providing love, support and hope to women facing unplanned pregnancies for over 45 years. We operate nearly 300 locations, and have a 24/7 toll-free Helpline so help is only a phone call away.” —birthright.org
Pennacook Pregnancy Center
Manchester, around the corner from Planned Parenthood of Northern New England’s Manchester office. Free pregnancy tests available. pennacookpregnancy.org
Other pregnancy resource centers
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Greater Concord, Concord, 603-224-7477
- Options Pregnancy and Sexual Health Resources, Rochester, 603-749-4441
- Pregnancy Resource Center of the Monadnock Region, Keene, 603-358-6460
- Aspire Women’s Center, Laconia, 603-528-3121
- Pathways Pregnancy Care Center, Littleton, 603-444-3991
- Real Options of Manchester, 603-623-1122
- Real Options of Nashua, 603-883-1122
- Haven Pregnancy Services, Plymouth, 603-536-2111
- Pregnancy Center of the Upper Valley, West Lebanon, 603-298-6123
Our Place: a program of New Hampshire Catholic Charities
- Oak Street, Manchester, 603-647-2244
- Vine Street, Nashua, 603-889-9431
“Our Place parenting education focuses on the health and well-being of each parent and child. Caring professionals work with parents so they can provide their children with a loving, caring and safe home. This unique program follows new parents from pregnancy through the first three years of their child’s life.” www.nh-cc.org
New Generation, Greenland NH
New Generation provides shelter and guidance for pregnant and parenting homeless women and their infants regardless of race, religion, marital status, disability, or economic status.
For more information, email questions to email@example.com and see the New Generation Facebook page. Website: newgennh.org
St. Gianna’s Place, Hudson NH
St. Gianna’s Place offers safe transitional housing in Hudson for homeless pregnant women and their babies.
Phone: (603) 521-8440. See the St. Gianna Facebook page. Website: stgiannasplace.org
Project Rachel, a post-abortion ministry
Project Rachel provides confidential counseling and retreats. Toll-free: 877-HOPE-4-ME; web site http://www.hopeafterabortion.org