I’m pleased to pass on this message about buses from New Hampshire to the national March for Life in Washington next January 26-27, arranged by members of the Catholic Diocese of Manchester. Reservations are being accepted until November 1. A 50% deposit will be due at that time with the balance due December 15.
If your church or other group is planning to charter a bus, let me know and I’ll be glad to spread the word.
This message is from Patrick Kiefer of Laconia, and his contact information is at the end.
March for Life: We need you to go to Washington, DC for the March for Life and Pilgrimage of Faith.
Why do we go to the March for Life and Pilgrimage of Faith?
In 1974 Nellie Gray organized the first March for Life to remember the infamous US Supreme Court decision on January 22, 1973 that declared children in the womb are not persons – with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Hundreds of NH residents travel together by chartered coaches on Thursday morning, January 26, 2017 returning after the events of the day on Friday January 27, 2017 arriving back in NH very early Saturday morning.
What is included in the cost of the trip?
- Round trip bus transportation/Group T-Shirt
- One night hotel stay at Best Western(Lanham)/Best Western Plus (Largo), MD
- Bag Lunch on Ride Down/Continental Breakfast
- Round Trip Metro Ticket
What will we do in Washington, DC?
- Option of Mass at Basilica or group Mass at Hotel
- Mass with Bishop Libasci at Local Church/or Youth Rally Mass for those with tickets
- Noon Rally on the National Mall (in between Smithsonian Museums)
- Peaceful March to the Supreme Court Building concludes with prayers and hymns
- Opportunity to meet and lobby with NH Members of Congress
How much will it cost for room and transportation?
- Bus Only – $97
- Double Occupancy – $169
- Triple Occupancy – $150
- Quad Occupancy – $141
Make checks payable to: St. Andre Bessette Respect for Life
Who can participate?
- All ages are welcome to participate
- There must be at least one adult who has completed all diocesan safe environment requirements for every three minors
- Chaperones must complete all diocesan safe environment requirements on or before December 21, 2016
…Reservations forms should be forwarded to Patrick Kiefer, 19 Folsom St, Laconia, NH 03246 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations should be received by November 1, 2016 along with a 50% deposit. Final Payments should be in by December 15, 2016.
Group Registration Form[gview file=”https://leavenfortheloaf.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/MARCHFORLIFE2017-GroupRegistrationForm.pdf”%5D
Individual Registration Form[gview file=”https://leavenfortheloaf.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/MarchforLife2017.pdf”%5D
Featured photo for this post: screenshot by Ellen Kolb of EWTN coverage of 2015 March for Life.